Friday, August 14, 2009

Twitter Thursdays @ Club Silver



Damn damn damn, we did it again!!! If you don't know about Twitter Thursdays @ Club Silver, with the 50 cent Coronas (til Midnight), free cover for the ladies til 1030, you really are missing out. I'd like to take a second and welcome you to this here blogspot of mine, then I'd like to Thank You for checkin' me and my pics out. Now with that said, I gotta give some shout outs to the following individuals: DJ Astonish, DJ Fresh 85, DJ Mane One, DJ Essences, Surge, James Rivas, Mad Rich (the Birthday Boy) all of the thugs in the club and EVERYONE that supports Twitter Thursdays @ Club Silver. There are a ton of pix from last night and just to amuse myself, I'm throwing in some pictures from Wed. night as well...just cuz damn it!!!


Peep the pix ya'll, I'm out



-ell-

















































































and last but not least...people, it has been emotional but before I go, just a friendly reminder for you to holla at a TRU PLAYA when you see him in the streets...


No comments:

Post a Comment